Sunday, March 4, 2007

my FIRST KISS was stolen

i really cant forget that dae,,,
the day when my first kiss was stolenn,,,

13th of FEBRUARY 2007
the day be4 VALENTINE's DAY

that day was a sunny bright dae i think,,,
we had PE at 9.00 o'clock in the evening,,,
neoidiot asked us to run around the sch 1 round,,,
after running,,i was so tired that i wanted to faint,,,
when the neoidiot asked us to go to the long jump pit,,,
that was when the kiss started,,,,,

i was walking along the corridor when i heard somebody called me from behind,,,
i turn around and saw MANDY was ready to 'attacked' me,,,,
within a oneperhundred second,,,her lips touched my lips and i gave out a loud scream,,,,
i was so shocked,,!!!OMG,,my first kiss,,,
i neva thought of giving my first kiss to a girl,,,,
MANDY TEO YI BIN,,u stole my first kiss,,,
i shall not forget that day as u oso neva forget it,,,,
well,,she is not an expert in these kind of thingy,,,
i was so horrible that when i went home,,i washed my mouth hundred times more than i usually do,,,
guys,,be more careful to MANDY,,,coz she can attacked you whenever she wanted to,,,

Fuihh,,,, my first kiss,,,it gone jus within less than a second,,,
anw,,although my first kiss was stolen,,,
but my first love has not,,,



~missSLEBOR::

No comments: