Thursday, July 12, 2007

something happening in me.
OOPSS..
i think i am too anxious.
actually not in me.
but to me.
WOOOBOOOOOHOOOOO!!!
isn't it just the same?
i knew that he has girlfriend.
you wonder when.?
YESTERDAY.SO YESTERDAY!
tian yang told me.
he has girlfriend.
now i am beginning not to 'like' him anymore.
because,
besides he is attached, he is a FLIRT.!
FLIRTY FLIRTY ROCHER!!!!
hihahohehu!!
nopiee..nopiee.
no way i like a flirt!

"...take a walkie talkie to rocky ridge..."
i had choir yesterday.so yesterday.
and guess what happen after choir.?.?
i went to orchard to meet my grandma.
grandma comes to SIngapore to look for me!
YAY! i miss her so much.
they came in a group
GRANDMA
1st auntie with her 3 children
2nd auntie with her 3 children
3rd auntie with her 1 child
4th auntie with no child.
soooooo manyyy of 'em!

my grandmother gave me 100 bucks!
i wonder what i will buy with those.
they are back on sat morn.
today they go to SENTOSA
tomorrow my hostel gt BBQ.
sat morn they are off.
how?anyone suggestions??

btw,next tuesday
one of the CHING CHONG is turning 14.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
whhobooo..
i know its still early,
but who cares?


time to off.
BUHHBYEE.(:

No comments: