Friday, September 28, 2007

hiiii i guess no one will read this post since everyone is busy preparing for the eoy exam! i cant be separated from the outside world i feel so out from the world without internet. okay language paper ( not to mention what because i am ashamed ) was pathetic.i didnt understand whatever shit they were talking. finishing in a first an hour is pro.but me, finishing in the first half an hour was pitiful.yah,maybe like simon martin. i think i went out of point for the paper 1.paper 2 are all crapie work.i slept most of the time. mrs peters looked at me in a pitiful way.I KNOW I AM PITIFUL. but lets just cry on 26 of october.i dont want to spoil my mood for the rest of the subject. ohh i NEARLY forger something.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY someone.

haha i cant say out who haha maybe he wont read so no need to say right. okay bye end here. i am going to throw myself into a river so i can flow to New Zealand.
kiss goodbye :PPPPP

No comments: