Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hoho 大家好!!now i am studying the horny chapter 6 and i am vry angry now coz got tonnes of things to study man my brain is exploding.omgomgomg exam is soo near i am vry scared i will be promoted to normal or asked to retain.if that happen to me i will kill myself i tell you. i vry scared i fail my english then later i hv no chance to go sec3 ex. howhowhow?i vry stress now.rly i think i need more hols than it supposes.huh i am damn hungry now can hear my stomach croaking and yelling at me. rioting for high in calories food but im not gonna gv them.hihi let them suffer for the time being. people my advice not to skip ur dinner coz if you do you will end up like me,thinking abt food the whole night and cant concentrate haha. &&& abt monkeyman,i think im goin to take the 2nd choice.let him go.im letting him go slowly but surely.regarding this,i have no confident.we'll see what happen.for the time being, evrything will be set aside and im only goin to concentrate on studying.pple study hard dun regret urself next year is going to be tougher than this year i have confirmed. this morning agn i have sudden stomachache and its ridiculous i was dying.hihi. if tmr it occurs agn i wont come to sch ^^.ciao!

No comments: