Sunday, October 4, 2009

The bravest story ever told


Yo sob. Happy birthday! ^^hope you enjoyed today and happy berry with the surprise. just one thing from me; be less disgustong.


Today was a success and thanks woman for mistaking me as a burglar. rly love you. :)

I lazy to elaborate, just that we went sentosa to play, then ate @ cafe del mar which btw there won't be next visit because the music made me giddy. then we rode the skyride and luge then they all went back, i took bus with bob to novena, then made my way through his house looking like a idk how to describe myself, then surprised him.! ok that's all for tonight. i'm gonna finish up my geog.


and i think i'll only be back after o level is over. gna surrender my laptop. unless i'm using my phone haha so yep, love you.

No comments: