Monday, October 12, 2009

i promise i'll be kind

One more day, and my secondary school life will be over. Oh well, i'm not gonna say anything because even though how many times i rant, it will still be over and soon, everything will be memories. Exactly two more weeks to my O level, and roughly its about 31 days to 13 of november? I can't wait for 13 November! I've got so many plans, planned hahaha. Like, going on cruise (Y), chalet (isitonpeople), camp!, Russia!, Medan! and many many moreee.

How fast time flies. It scares me. I'm pretty sure there'll be changes, massive changes to my life next year. How i'm going to meet new people, gonna be exposed to more personalities and how i cope with my bitchy self. Hmm we shall see how things go :)

There are so many things to do! Well, not that they are due anytime, but i just want all of them to be completed before O's. Thousands of Chemistry paper, TYS-es, mass revision, and some english essays i haven't manage to complete. I think i haven't been able to think about anything else except for revisions and homeworks. But i know that things will get better soon, just in a matter of time. I'm trying not to complain here because it does no good.

And china airlines is coming on the totally wrong time.

Ps. Now i know that being good enough is never enough.

edit;
Mom asked me if i wanted to go Maldives for vacation, i say i don't want, she asked me why, i said, "I want to go there honeymoon with my husband" Then she laughed.

No comments: