Friday, October 2, 2009

im tired of holding this inside my head



My bang's back i'm so happy but it kinda irritates me when i'm doing my work. I shall see what i can do with it hmmm. :/
As you know there was an earthquake two days ago. I could feel the vibration but at first i thought it was just because i was writing too furiously and everything vibrated. Haha how silly. O level's in less than a month's time. Its okay i will do well, before i know it everything will be over. Ah, i think i should stop comforting myself.
Pfft how time flies. I'm graduating from Beatty soon. Idk what i'm feeling. Many many sad and happy things happened there. I wish time can just slow down, or come to a stop.
Anyway i'm pretty amazed with myself by how care less i am nowadays. I used to be bothered when i upset people or whatever, but now i don't find myself giving a damn, which is good because i can live my own life without putting others before me all the time. I'm tired of all the dramas and black faces. Maybe i should just quit trying too hard because i should've realised things wouldn't work out in the first place because people just refused to care. Not even an initiative. Well you know what, i don't care of what you think of me because that's your point of view and i can't force you to agree with me. After all this crap is over, I can assure you your life will be in peace because noone will ever, ever disturb you anymore and you can stay at your home sweet home all you want and idc. Kay? ^^ i can't believe i tried to keep things together for nothing. And i'm still accused. Or i'm not? Well again, its up to you. I don't care.
Do you want me to apologise for hurting your feeling? :) I will sincerely do so.
Ps. my heart didn't cringe like it used to anymore.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." --Steve Jobs

No comments: