Monday, October 19, 2009

tonight's gonna be a good night


A quick update before i hit the bed.

China Airlines is in town, and he'll be here till Thrusday. We can't meet though cause i'm mugging. :( i guess, 6 december isn't so far, yes? My days are pretty much filled with studying and studying and studying. I'm trying my best to keep on track and not lose my concentration. I don't want my effort to go down the drain.
Oh well, on a brighter note, this is coming to an end in about 24 days' time. I can't wait! Hmm i wonder what i'll do after my last paper. Or rather how will i feel. I will tell you on 131109 ha ha.
It came back. I didn't know i can rely on someone so much that i didn't even realise it. You will never understand how i feel after that big turn. I just need...time. Well i shan't talk so much about it here. I'll just concentrate on Olevelz first and put everything aside. :)
Life's gonna be better. I believe so.
Perfection :)
Ps. Idk why there isn't paragraphs. Pfft this looks messy

No comments: