Monday, November 9, 2009

Firstly, i know you have NO whatsoever paper tomorrow and you're enjoying your damn pretty life right now but please stop talking about it, can? Did I tease you when you have papers the next day and i didn't? Screw you.

Secondly, I'm messed up enough i don't need you to add olive oil to the fire and what's wrong with you do you need to SCREAM that way to me? You think i like it that this has to happen this way?? HEY, what did I do, that makes it necessary for you to put on caps lock with exclamation marks all over???

Thirdly, you goddamn know i don't want to talk about this right now BECAUSE HEY DONT YOU KNOW I'M STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY O LEVEL ARE ALL OF YOU UNITED TOGETHER PLANNING TO SCREW MY O LEVEL FOR ME HUHHHHHHHH? CANT YOU DAMN BLOODY WAIT UNTIL ITS ALL OVER??

Fourthly, this is like, the thousandth times i'm asking you the same question and you just refuseeee to answer me. CAN U GV ME AN ANS OR NOT? do you think i have nothing better else to do than just sit here and wait for your answer? Go eat your own shit.

Why is the world so annoying today? Or am i just being a sensitive bitch? I don't know screw it. Screw geog. I just feel like lying on my bed and die peacefully. I think its me. I think i just screwed myself.

Thanks A for cheering me up(althou i'm different now yea)
Thanks MTHC for...everything :) iloveyou

No comments: