Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today is never the best day. But i feel a whole lot better after spilling out all my emotions, although i was alone. I can't keep them inside of me anymore it was just so so hard. Even my closest girls dont know what i'm going through because i think its time i face things myself not just to complain and ramble to my friends. It felt good crying out loud, although i still feel painful inside. There are so many things happening in my life, in the most crucial part of my life right now, while i'm still having my O level. I dont know why the more i try to be strong the more unfair things get. I never can cry openly because i don't stay alone and i have to look like i'm fine all the time. But the loneliness allowed me to spill out everything and for once i'm thankful that i was alone. I didn't know it was going to be so tough. Is it because i refuse accept changes or that...what? Is it just me?

arwin i'm really sorry i hung up the call and sorry for making you wait until you fell asleep. i'm sorry.

No comments: