Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hi everyone today i am going to blog. today was half fun half boring.hehe during the training was like damn sleepy i asked huei min to draw monkey for me,but it looked more like bear than monkey. i went out of the house without telling my guardian HAHA she went around tthe condo and find me. so funny lah.theen actually i wanted to go home but i forgot that i've made an appointment with agnes soo i went to orchard. WHICHEVER WAY YOU LOOK AT ME,I AM HOT. I saw a shirt the sentence so funny haha. omg it was soo fun we went around laughing at everything we saw and i kept on doing funny faces * @-@ * then now i came back soo late alr 8 something now i freaking full causee i ate at es teler then i went home i ate agn coz she kept foods for me so i dont want to hurt her feeling.seeeeeee,im soo nice. oh yeah im going to GENTING HIGHLAND the omg-so-shiok-lah place.hehe so i will be off from tomorrow until wednesday. i am soo going to have fun.yes absolutely!!!!!!!! i will miss you people! SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL FITRI.MOHON MAAF LAHIR & BATIN
i need to batheeeeeee

No comments: