Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I realized that i have announced before that i am going to let him go. but as you can see, i failed. i am desperate/ or should i say, down? i really feel like thrown to a very deep miles down hole and i am not able to climb up. w*****, even though my friends said billion times that you're not worth, still, you sticked on my mind. like a dried super glue, cant be peeled off. YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU. although i used to think that that sentence is pathetic, i realized ( i cant spelled that. i took 2 minutes to figure out) that i am at that stage now. dione said that, the are many other zillion candys in candyland. dont be fooled by only 1. its quite true. but i am attracted just to that particular one. w*****, tell me! what shall i do? i wonder, if that 4th of august moment i never talked to you, today i will still be an innocent candies. & lastly, i beg you, dont ever show up in front of me anymore.!

No comments: