Wednesday, October 31, 2007

yoyo gogo!

everyoneeeee!!!!!!!!!
HAPPYHALLOWEEN :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

yo hola people i am currently painting my nails pink colourr..
but how abt the ehm-ehm teacher oh shit!
huh who cares??!
i mean, its school holiday okay and, HELLO?!
who wanna care abt the fcking school rules?
huh please dont distract me holiday please. its not healthy.
whatever you want to say woman,i am damn pissed by you.
'dont try to test my patience huh i tell you' she said that
degh, who want to test your patience by the way? i think you are impatient yourselves.
& i am not going to care abt whatever bloody hell she's going to say.
the most i quit. that's it. end of the story.
maybe i shd test your patience some other time.

i went to the lions home just now :DD
the old ppl there were so cute and i felt so pity for them.
some of them are poor and some of them even, homeless.
so sad.
now i know how fortunate i have been.
i shd respect people except for someone. heeheee.
i talked to a grandma. she's damn skinny
if i didnt hear wrongly, she stayed there for 55 years?!
my god and she was so cute lah.
she touched my hand and cheeks and said something that i didnt understand ;]]]
she reminds me of my grandfather that has gone.
he also liked to touch my hand and cheeks saying that ima good girl.
i think of him agn. and ima so sad. he took care of me when i was young. but now he has gone.
im so sad. xtremely sad ;[[[[[[
he always sing songs for me and played with me gosh grandpa i miss you so muchh. love.

i've got one more grandpa with me around and he's as great as the other one.
he loves me alot and always gimme money heeeeheeeee :))
he is a great man. he survived his life although he is an orphanage.
im so proud of my grand-s.
without them there will be no candies in this world.
i mean is this candies lah.candies sutanto. not the tang guo.heehee
okay,cut the story.

i want to sleep early today. yes i feel like
this is abt 8pm and i am yawning thousand times alrd.
omg i am listening to th song Kiss Kiss damn nice man.
so sexy and jumpy.heehee

you know something?!
i dont feel like going back to indo nowadays leh
i prefer to stay at singapore
i can work i can surf the net.
its weird,i dont usually feel this way.
i will always get vry excited when i am going back.
mayb bcz what happened recently.yeah maybe.
but i know i can deal with it.
it will be over soon lah huh.

okay okay i am stopping hereee :)
shd continue with my storybook th Girls on Film-The A-List Novel
omg i live this novel man.!
oh shit havent finish painting my nails. ciao!

No comments: