Friday, October 19, 2007

hola people i am back from my enjoyable fun yet tiring trip at Genting Highland-City of Entertainment. i have gone through all the fun and joy plus tiredness too. after all,it was fun! i wanted to post my journey at GH here,but as i am sick now,i am so lazy. yes i am sick.that's why i was absent just now. fever,cough,runny nose,shortness of breath,dizzy,throat infection.everything attacks me at the same time.every breath that i take seems so forceful and everytime i cough my throat and mouth will turn dry and painful. maybe this is the symptoms of i'm-going-to-die-soon people. dont talk about it. btw i miss you guys so much i have been absent from this internet world for practically erm ah 2 weeks. wait i rest first i feel so tired hard to breath.! and i am back. i just puked.shit it tasted so horrible! omg dont think about it.my mom asks me to rest so i guess i will end here today.oh ah and lastly,no more candyman.

No comments: