Sunday, August 26, 2007

animals, now i am really angry pissed and burned and exploding soon.my computer is soo naughty that i really feel like kicking and banging it and tear it into pieces.and my printer now is siding my computer.they complain and riots against me.every 5minutes whatever program i am running sure got 'not responding' the two words i hate the most recently.so far it has been two times. oh no three times in fact. it runs slower than tootles even vincent can win my laptop now.now i am typing but seconds later i can see my laptop typing its on words. so slow rite. ohh and now its the fourth times. i am really suffering now and i feel sooo unlucky now.now all my friends that i called for help didnt want to answer my phone and i am struggling on my chinese project cause i did it wrongly. now its the fifth times and it gets slower and slower but i dont are i just continue typing.oh it didnt move at all gosh! yes then now jam jam again.5 seconds later then the words came out. see how much i suffer now. as you know i am the impatient kind i really am exploding now.DARRRRR!!! people are all enjoying their weekend while i deal with this stupid electronic devices or whatever it called. dear fellow animals please pray that i wont commide suicide cause of this damn com. hehe.now i am enjoying a very nice drink prepared by my guardian ^^.

No comments: