Friday, August 3, 2007

oks its like millions things happened this week and it totally rocks my life man.
monday i got rehearsal on national day and its damn bloody tiring man!!
the stupid rehearsal ended at ard 6?
sorry im rather forgetful.
im sure you know me..hehess.
tuesday was the lunch time concert and we san Sun and Moon and You Raise me up.
btw sun and moon is a song and you raise me up is the other one.
dont mix it up. it will become MILKSHAKE.
hehehe..just dont care me.
im like that.!
ppl said it was nice and i can feel 09875432345678754 hairs stood up!
(means its nice lah,dumb dumb)
aft that when i going home,
the art club ppl gave me a flower made of baloon and its damn fucking nice and artistic.
i tink nothing special on wednesday
just that i saw Mr Ducky so many times that i want to ask him to get off my way.
hhihihihi...
but in the end i never did that coz it sounds too cruel.
oh ya, theres a thing.
i was caught by MS Giraffe Jamie.(sorry ah, but you really look like giraffe.tall and thin)
she said i never pin up my damn fringe and tucked out my stupid shirt and unbutton my fucking tie.btw ah, if she catch me, she always finds a partner for me.
that time dione.now emily.
and theres some part i must SENSOR.
only certain ppl allowed to know.
you can ask me if you want to.
but i dont think you want right..

now i have blogged so long and my fingers are complaining.
but nvm. i ll continue.

THRUSDAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY!!!
charlene turned 14 that day.
happy birthday ah girl.
you are finally 14 now.
(and i am catching up soon!)
love you.
but ur BF really looks lyk uncle uncle lyk tat.
(sorry ah Wang Yuan or whatever ur name are.but you really are.)
lucky ytd he neva wears tuxedo and wear specs.
or else he will look lyk, ermm...char's uncle.
(i really hope that he/she neva see this blog!)
we bought char a kiut top from Pull & Bear.
but i habnt pay the money yet.
meow, pay u on mon!
i really like a top or king of jumper from FOREVER21 but char said it dosnt look nice on me.
but baddy charlene go and buy that top!!!!!
and then we went to Haagen Dazs( i dont know how to spell) and ate Fondue.
we ate like sum barbarian..
the barbarians are:
Denise,me,charlene,melissa,dione,james,hocksiong,wen bin, and Lay.
but ytd was damn fun.
today?
nothing.just that i slept in the class most of the time.
and i had JAP class at 3.
i just know that ET knows JAP.
it was damn rockkieeeeee..!!
i love JAP.
i want to be JAP.
Can-di-se-CHAN.
hahahaa..
it sound quite weird actually.
me dione and mandy went to the toilet and apparently
the water in the whole entire school run off.
and we walked around the school practising our JAP to teachers.
konnichiwa.arigatou and the friends and relatives.

i think my fingers are aching now and i shd stop.

be4 i stop i want to tell u sumting.
i dunno how but i 'kind of' like him.
i met him quite oftenly but jus for a short time.
i know him and he knows me.
but we dont really like 'friend' to each other.
i dont know but that kind of feelings suddenly come.

onegaishimasu(please), its not rocher.
he is over.

daijoubu.(ok)
time to off
BUHHBYEE;*

arigatougozaimasu.(thanks)
oyasuminasai!(nitezz*)

No comments: