Monday, August 27, 2007

people evening, NO, nighteyy! i am here,proud to announce that my computer is getting well soon. maybe it scared that later i will pass it to my bro and my bro is not going to take a good care of it.so now i chooses to be guai.! haha! now my printer is alroght too. i am very happy! hoho.people i am back to the bright side of me. i realised that i have PMS few days back so i got angry easier. but now i am back. oh my gosh you know what. today i sat between mandy and charlene and both of them keep on sms-ing their laogong that i am so erm what you called i don't know what word :D but definitely not jealous coz i know some idiotss will think so haha. its like i want to taalk to them then they never answer me and they just reply 'ha?' after like million seconds.then that time i forget what to say oredi. melissa tan absent again today and i am sure she ish very bored sleeping the whole day! haha.mel mel mel. i think she looks sexier with the eyelid that way! but she didnt believe me. anw i am tired now james asking me to guess dunno what liew lian and i am thinking. slow person like me need sometimes to think! i guess today i am relax as my tuition is cancelled thanks to mr owen arwana! yo people.enjoy your sleep.sleep tight and dream about your love ones.!

No comments: