Saturday, August 11, 2007

these two days of my life is totally boring and ordinary.
i expected something extraordinary happened on my bdayy
demo eventually nothing happened.
maybe i shd just forget about it.
he will never rmb,anyway.
i am just too stupid to think that way.
i just went to orchard with my darling olivia
and i bought alotalotalot of thingsss.
hehehe.
she did so.
i spent 100+ for shopping.
hehehe.you can count that as my biggest-shopping-without-mommy-ever.
i never shop till drop like that.
and if you want to donate money for me.
i jolly well spend it all at once coz theres still a lot of things i wanted.
hihi.(dont read my blog with that kind of you-are-too-greedy-girl look)
hhooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
im scared.
and afta that we went to marina bay intended to see the parade.
but unfortunately the way to esplanade was blocked so we just stand there for decades and seen nothing.
just saw a couple of helicopter and fireworks.then ppl marching in line and heard ppl cheering.
olivia nagged me for billions times and in the end i gave up.
we continue to shop.
hahaha.
until i cant walk anymore.
every shop we entered i will sit down while she scanned around.
until she fed up and we go home.
on the journey home chicky mom called me and scold me for no reason.
and spoiled my happy cheerful mood.
its really hard for me to be happy and when i did she just spoil it like that.
chicky, no offense, but she was really too much.
i didnt know anything and get scolding.
mommy also never scold me without reason.
whoa.i really want to take revenge.
if not bcoz her daughter is my bf i wont forgive her,man!
this year's bdayy not seemed to be wonderful.
maybe bcoz mommy was not by my side.
i really miss her alotalot.
she couldnt come coz she is busy.
demo,i will make sure she comes next year.
okaasan, atashi love kimii.
shingapooru ni kitaaru?

time to off
BUHHBYEE '')

No comments: