Monday, August 13, 2007

konnichiwa boys and girls and perhaps, ladies and gentlemen.
today is Monday
monday is owaes shitty.
i dunno what happen to me but i keep on saying that i am so proud of myself
i dun even know what i am proud of.
man ti was so funny.
she said she willing to marry a retarded and that makes me convince that she really has a hollow brain.
and btw, someone finally online after 100 decades of happy offlining.
oh yeah, now my compie is sick.
i shd bring her to COMPITAL. (as in computer hospital)
muahahaha.
mayb this is what im proud of.
i owaes creative everyday,evertime and everywhere.
back to basic, my compy is reallydeeplymadly in love with those viruses.
it takes me a good relaxing 53.5654 minutes to download the anti virus.
ok mayb im a bit slow reacting to an idiom sounds :prepare ur umbre-ella be4 it rains.
now that my compy is lovesickk( like the owner)
then i apply medicine.
okaies,let's dont talk abt how stupid i am.
i know now is erm .. 11.03 but i still cant cant sleep.
i had a total shitty day today and hope that tmr will be a bit great.
oh yeah.one interesting part.
recess time, we walked down the staff room staircase,
thats when dione saw Ms,Giraffe and the screamed and ran away.
mandy that didnt know anything ran with her.
i tell you shd see how they run.
its like cat is coming and mouses are running for their life!
then i blurted and heard ms giraffe sayd something that makes me concluded that she enjoyed the scene.
then afta recess.
mandy caught agn.
now with melissa.
now by Mr Singh.
ohmagawd i tell you she is damn unlucky today.
i was carrying my mamee and faster ran away.
luckily, he never see my mamee.
or else i will accompany them to stand outside the class.

okaies.actually today is not that shitty.
i did laugh alot.
oso during english tuition.
lets not elaborate more.
my compy needs a good 500 years rest *_*

time to off
ASHITAMATANE ! XD

No comments: