Wednesday, December 5, 2007

" happy 17th birthday Mr. Raymond Suryaa! "

i hate wedding party/dinner/ceremony/whatever!
it makes me feel like getting married soon!
when i see the loving couple walking on the red carpet,
i imagined myself walking there instead.of course with someone i love so much.
im pretty much sure that i rly want to get married :]

i went to wedding dinner.
its my neighbour's.
i drank galloonss of Cokey Pokeyy.!
crunched alottsaa iceey!
&&& i went to toilet alotsa time too!
pictures are to be uploaded real soon kayyyy

friends, hehee if you get married next time,please ask my favour to help you :)
be it bridesmaid,guest receiver,or the MC also cannn
hehehehhehehe like that i feel so needed. :]

im borrowing the License To Wed from Eric cz the cinema is showing so latelyy.
its a midnight show and im sure mommy wont allow me to watch.
ohohohoh i havent do my HW but heckcareeee!!!!!

my cheeks are burning and its so hot now.
and btw i changed my phonyy.
its a touchscreen phone and its kinda biggg.

PS: love is blind

No comments: