Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I WISH YOU A MERRY WILD CHRISTMAS! :D
take a look at it! im typing it for you and appreciate it! cz it takes xtra effort to create it. :D
its weeks since i last blogged.
lots of things happened.
whether its planned or unplanned.

im kinda erm not, very sad.
bcz i lost someone that i love so much.
i suggest you love and appreciate your loved ones or else when they are gone,
you will feel very regretful :[

maybe i didnt spend that much time with you.
and i never express my love for you.
but i will tell you that i love you although i never realise it.
may you have a better life there.
guide me along in the other way your world permits.
i love you, grandma. :)

okay i love santa claus so much.
he gave me a soft toy HEHE :]
when i walked ard SUN plaza, suddenly he put sth on my palm.
sth very big packed in a green box with red ribbon.
and when i opened it, it was a santa claus soft toy :]

i miss lacro oh lacro send me an elephant please
cz mandy cant do so. HEEHEE C:

people i want to learn how to drive
mum doesnt want to teach me.
and i begged my cousin for milleniums,
but he doesnt want to teach me SO SAD D:
btw, we bond closer now :P

okaay laah huh shall go now.
im sick and i need to punch someone.
pangsai.

No comments: