Wednesday, December 26, 2007

i still think that it was a dream.yeah it was.but now it travelled to the real life. im so xtremely sad.i thought i dont want to share this out,but joshua told me that,maybe if i shared,i will feel better.grandma was the great woman that can bring up her 10 kids with blood, tears, perspiration without asking for pay a single cent.she is kindhearted,warm,lovely,and sometimes funny.she always cares her sons,daughters,grandsons/daughters.she always worried me when i took the plane to Singapore,she called thousand times just to make sure im fine.she can sing all her hokkien songs when she is bored.she was crying for her bitter life, that she never feel pleased,with pain in her whole body,the only thing that make her stronger,was to see her generation become a successful,great and big-hearted person. she has a will to life. she fought all her pains,diseases with all the strength she could.and when i visited her,she would say that she is happy and she loves me. even till the last moment i saw her,which i remembered so clearly,she kissed my hand and told me that she loved me very much. i will never forget her last sentence for my entire life.

now,we dont have someone so great anymore.everyone feels vry lost.we cant listen she sang her hokkien songs anymore, and listen to her stories.even though she is blind, she tells us that, 'maybe i cant see you with my eyes,but you are so clearly pictured in my heart'. i dont know,i felt so regret,why dont i show more love and till her last moment, i wasnt there with her. that moment,when my mother told me that she has gone,i whispered to myself, 'grandma, may you be more happy there and candies loves you.' now she has gone, she doesnt need to feel all the pains,cried for her bitter life,and fought tiringly for all the diseases. i hope you will live a better life there.

im still sad but what i do? everyone will die someday.we just dont know when. so,when he/she is still here, please treasure your time together and love he/she before its too late. dont regret like what i do. even though i cant hear she say she loves me anymore, but her love will always stay in my heart. always.

grandma, selamat jalan.

No comments: