Sunday, December 30, 2007

show me some love. if you know what i mean.

i reached Singapore just now and now im feeling kinda tired. why not? after i reached my hostel, i packed my goddamnhell alot stuffs into my wardrobe and not even taking a short breath, Mel called me and said she was at the lobby waiting for me. so i went down and brought her up and yeah we chatted and she saw what i have shopped.

i bought numerous T-shirts and handful of jeans. not forgetting purse and sling bag. i bought tons of DVDs and an adidas shoes. i bought dresses and stockings. in the end, i must carry whatever i bought myself and my luggage was bloodyxtra heavy it was like 30gazabibillionxzxzxzxz kg. HAHA maybe its abit]exaggerating. okay not abit, but alot. :]

after looking at my 'shopped stuffs',we went orchard and walked ard to find presents. and in the end mel bought a wallet for d and we bought a shirt for j. i still havent found anything for h.as for c, i bought a ****** case.

we bought sushi and ate it outside Taka. after that home was the last destination im looking forward.

PS: i love you

No comments: