Monday, December 3, 2007

hello readers its 8.29 pm here and its 25degree celcius so shiokk!
mommy is teaching my lil bro and its kinda noisy.
&&& candies sutanto is just getting weirder and weirder.

ehm. i get so emo these days.
not these days, but it has been long.
i get so excited suddenly for sth i dont need to,
and i keep on thinking that everyone dislikes me and don't care how i feel.
i feel like a loser. just for you to know.

i transformed into somebody so unlike me.
like the cloned candies.
now i always assume that the past was so beautiful
and the future seems so uncertain for me.
i cried. for those who know me inside out, you know i aint that strong.
for no reason or unreasonable thingss.

now,im not more so enthusiast when someone ask me out.
i cant feel the butterflies inside my stomach when i see him
they are like dead now.

more of it,
noone picks up my call and noone replies my messages,
which make me feel more like a loser and hated. :(

srsly,i dont know why this feeling strikes me
but yeah since that incident, i feel its true. its right.

1020% sad :((

No comments: