Saturday, December 29, 2007

thanks god its saturday night!
this sentence will be said every time satuday arrives.
but i dont feel like saying this sentence.
cz this is the last saturday im going to be here. i dont want.

tmr i'll be going back to sg.
what it means?
it means school is starting and i will soon feel the struggle.
i hate school. but i miss it. :)

you know, two months here, i dont miss Singapore.
(i say singapore.not you :))
i love the atmosphere here. not singapore's
i just love Medan so much that i wanna bring it along with me.
maybe this is what people say, there's nowhere better than home.

oh yeah ytd i went to watch The Warlords.
quite exciting but there were lots of killing
so for me its kinda disgusting. my god
my brother slept through the movie. funny kid.

ookay shall stop now.
omgomgomg i havent packed my things.!

PS: im blue

No comments: