Saturday, February 23, 2008

AND THE SUN IS THE ONLY LIGHT

Yo,
Dione the goldfish is absolutely dead cz she hasnt post anything on her blog for like twohundred thousand milenium and i hope she can rest in peace. pls visit her funeral at the nearest Eurasian restaurant. who knows you are lucky enough to have her as your fried goldfish. HAHAHA peace dione, peace

im so goddarn bored i watched dono hw many thousand movies and my eyes are very pain nw. oh shit man i forget to apply the lotion for the ball in my eye. can someone pls remind me. ohoh im kinda sick with nails can i have no nails? ew but thats gross.

may i declare something? i miss ben. ohmy miss him so much i think its been a year or two since i last saw him. i heard he has a girlfriend now and he grows taller. definitely he is now taller than me. butbut i wanna see him my god feel like pinching his cute cheekssss!!!!! but i so-called lost contact with him haha nvm. fate will bring us together. ben ban ben, i called him roller coaster cz he likes to roll around haha. still rmb my water fight with him centuries ago. and the cycling. and alot more. i hope he can find someway here.

i went to gym just now with mona and yeah she ran for like 30 minutes. obviously sth that is impossible for me. but weird eh, why he wasnt in the gym room,? i thought he is having the muscle buildup session in gym for like dono hw many hours per day? whatever la. i miss swimming. and my fats. i miss my fats.

im super duper xtremly tired now, i think i gna sleep soon. hope that i will dream of staying in the sun now HAHA


hitted : groans

No comments: