Friday, February 15, 2008

SOCIAL+STUDIES = HUMANNITIES

I CANNOT STUDY!!!! sorry im declaring here but i seriously cant study.
huhuhuhuh i read this bloody book you named social studies for like 123478675432 times and
nothing went inside my gorgeous brain. ARGHHH
huhuh i dont see the point why i must study SS. im not Singaporean, anyway.

havent complete physics graph godness tmr is friday & i have, lemme see.
oh i have 5 tests coming upp. sian.

this morning i saw Mr. Ng at TPC and i ran. dumb yes i know. he laughed at me. D:
then i received a rose ohmy so sweet from my darling Mandy Teo.
apparently she is my first kisser so she is responsible HAHA
then i have alot of chocs from friends and hey, actually, 3e2 wasnt that bad, afterall.
i kinda have fun during the trip with my class.! (L)

my left leg hurts i dont think i can walk because of the GRACEY GRACE she stepped on my toe nails and it hurtss. grace, wait for my revenge lol.

what shd i say,? im bored
i think i better go back to SS world
Mr cheong now i know why you let me sleep in your class


Labelled : lacro-ing

No comments: