Friday, February 29, 2008

SEE YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE SOMEONE

You know, sometimes i feel like a loser.
i dont know why. is it the way ppl treat me, or am i really a loser?
& i dont deserve to have a little bit of appreciation? why?
some people treat me the way they shouldn't.
don't come and ask me if you are the one, cz you should know.
you are human too, and you know what to do and what not to.

Dasar munafik!
since i'm such a loser in your eyes, why bother to talk to me?
we don't even see each other and you are like thousand miles away.
you act like you are my bestest of best friend when you talk behind my back.
just get on with your princess-like life and dont disturb mine.
i thought that incident had changed you. but im wrong.
and A, since when you become one of them?
you tell me you are my friend, but you backstab me.

i tired, biatch. i need to get on with my lifeeeeeee!
thankgod i still have my friend here or else idk what i will do.
now i dont feel like gg to medan cz wherever i turn, i will see her.
and she drags all my friend along too.
she doesn't know how i feel. im such a loser

sorry for the unpleasant start, fellas!
you are still my fellas and i heart you!
today Mandy never come to school which made me miss her so badly.
but in the end she did come but i only getto see her for like 5mins.
i went to Mc with Agnes and Stef and the *tingting* part was sooper farny. lol
then we had to rush back cz Agnesy had learning journey. hope she enjoyed!

thankyou Stef for accompanying me to the bus stop! (L)

then i went home and slept omg so shiok lol lol i wanna moreeeeee.
then fish called and we went tpy
i went home and played at the playground and i found out that monkey bar is such a love.
someone, rmb the monkey bar? i do.

ima so sweaty now i think im gg to eat then i will b hving tuition afterwards.
today is leap day but i dont feel like it is one.
today is 4years once and yeah, the nxt leapy will be 2012.
praying v hard not to be in Sg anymore cz im sick of it.


CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEE!!!
wna see my shopping list?
no way!

hitted : argh



No comments: