Friday, February 8, 2008

I AM DRUNK

myohmy. I feel so sorry for Melissa Tan Hui Chi cz just now she couldn't come because of her mother. parents are like that, mel. but no matter what, she is still your mother.

i couldnt log in to blogger ust now so i tried a few times and finally i get my correct password. see how patient i am. i actually didnt bang my laptop like i usually did! Hahaha.

i guess things are under control now. she just called me! yay i am soo happy i think she saw my post Haha so, it works darling!! i love you and please don't leave me okay. you're great friend.

i thought my day would be boring but not until my friends come. although i will be more happy if Mel can join us but, i wouldnt want her to be killed or murdered by her own mother. soso yeah it was fun fun fun. although thee security guard never fails to distract us. Huh i think he is jealous cz he can't have fun time like us Hahaha who ask you to be security guard. go some club and dance man! so you know what having fun is like.

so glen brought beer and kinda drink it. it tasted weird and dione actually drinks it as if it was plain water ohmy. she is alcohol-addict. no, soon. then then aft that we moved to balcony cz the security guard was like so ah-noying. talked abit, went to 711 and dione bought heineken. and you know what? i bought Ribena. so i was like little kid when dione is my mom and im like buying ribena while she buys heineken. -.-

glen bought cards and we played 21 for like 5 minutes. dione cabbed home and glen walked home. Haha can see the contrast? one take cab the other one walk. huh. im so sleepy. so amazingly im still awake at this hour.

Junia is coming on Saturday AND I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


Labelled : drunk

No comments: