Monday, February 25, 2008

LIFE ISNT MISERY. IH MOST OF THE TIME IT IS

i think i can be a fortune teller ha.
i predicted that i will fail my chinese badly (isnt it quite obvious)
and haha true enough, i did fail. 13/50 lol. *claps*
as i predicted (again), my guardian stared at me. idk whats her problem. PMS maybe
argh i feel vry hot now maybe cz of the chilli mela gave me.
THANK YOU MELISSA TAN HUI CHI for the chilli :D (L)(K)
hahaha maybe that chilli can gimme a motivation to find a better chilli, cz dione thinks that this chilli is too gay to be true.

oh btw i learned a new words today.not exactly new. its camouflage. cz the indo is 'kamuflase' so i kind of get the meaning. quite a number of words are similar. im so smart.! cant resist

then oh then oh i got 18/25 for history. CONGRULATION AGNES SUTRISNO for achieving 21.5/25 yay!! *cheers* and i got 14/15 for amaths. great improvement, candies! jia you!. congrats for the 12 of you who got full maks.

i forget my moodle password fck how?! my goddamn. i must tell famous amos as soon as ming tian. ha this life is so boring + seeing pearly the curly head = misery.

oh i havent get a chance to talk to daddy abt the camp thingyyyyyy!! hw hw hw? think for me laa. pls. praying rly rly hard now.

i shall get back to my emaths TYS cz i wna pass my emaths so badly!! haha but i dont think so as i yawned for 100 times alr. bye adios.

BTW ah i am so smart i stole my laptop from my guardian just now successfully. haha actually not i stole, but rather my brother. its weird eh? its my laptop, but i must steal it in order to use it. this life is complicated mannn


and jess is away for camp, i have noone to disturb. omg where can i ask?!


hitted : daily

No comments: