Sunday, February 3, 2008

BYE FUN HELLO NERD

Well, im not falling in love now. Not to anyone particular.
indeed, im starting a fresh new page of my life.
My life has just been totally messed. not to mention any other small problem

People just dont understand how I feel, while they want me to understand HOW THEY FUCKING FEEL. i think i mentioned this quite a few time. huh but whatever lah

i told ya that im going to be a nerd, right? so yeah from tml onwards,
I AM SO GOING TO BE A NERD. even, the NERDIEST person non earth.
im not going to talk abt anything EXCEPT for studies, studies, and studies.

Dont blame me if you're getting sick of my topics,
cz you make me do this. YOU FORCE ME TO.

bleh im rly rly angry and you guess what this blog is going to be totally boring.
everything is about studies. no more Haha Fun Shopping Slacking whatsoever.

maybe by the time you realise that im present ard you,
im rly in love with the nerdy me and there goes the nerdy Candies forever.

this may not be the best resolution, but this is what i must do to change my fucking life.

No comments: