Tuesday, February 5, 2008

THIS IS JUST MY LIFE

Okay, so for your information, i failed. i failed to be a nerd. i dont know why but, maybe nerdy just isnt my style. Hahaha but i will try i promise.

CNY is approaching and weird-ly, i dont feel any excitement. Huh maybe i dont getto see my familyy so missed the annual reunion dinner with the whole big big family uh so sad. :( my cousins from all over the world came back ytd and they said Medan is just so shiok. (dont make me jealous OKAY)
uhuh this week, is kinda short huh. cz i only have 2 days of lesson. tml will be CNY celebration and holiday. Ytd uhm, lemme see. nothing much. Mrs Singh just cancelled the Chem test to today but she cancelled it agn to next tuesday. during maths LSP we had trial & we went ard the sch so fun.

I failed my Amaths. I FAILED. not only that. Emaths too. BOTH OF THEM fuck.
im sososo disappointed in myself & that encouraged me more to be a nerd. bla whateve.
then todayyyy i have Choir Party & okay i have sth to share with you guys.

this is kind of embarrassing incident. Last saturday, i fell in the toilet. fall straight and my butt hitted the floor hard. Omg. it wasnt that pain at that moment. then i thought there isnt sth wrong. but this morning, i woke up and my spinal cord was like tearing apart, it was so pain i cannot push myself up of the bed. then i decided to see doctor aft choir. the doctor said, the joint which joins my buttock and my backbone got sth (i dono what) & it causes me to feel strained when i pee, or hyped up. oh yeah, i wasnt allowed to carry heavy stuffs. ohwell, i just did this morning. carry the snacks, syrup, cake, to school fpr choir. alone. i repeat that agn, ALONE. and i took BUS to school, i repeat, i take BUS to school. & noone has the initiative to help me carry or ask me if i need any help,at least. so i waited for Monica and the taxi to came. urgh & even until i reached school, okay nvm i dont want to say that. whatever. im fucked up.

the party itself you are asking me? oh thats more than what you call pathetic. i had to run up & down. may, mel, dione, me, and few more girls were like so busy getting things done while the others just sit in the room, enjoy the air con and dont care even they were in charge. worse, the pandan cake got funges, so mel and i went out and bought sth else. its tiring. & more, we were over budget. the baloon we blow with all our heart, just so colourful i feel happy seeing it Haha. at least it calmed me down.

okay lets not talk abt the screwed party. btw, i have abt 8 tests nxt week and i dont know how im going to study. please, i dont wanna fail. its tough though, but this is sec3.

Mandy is overseas and im so so jealous. im so jealous, they can go back to their own family. i only have my brother as family here. im jealous. JEALOUS. repeat after me. I AM JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!

PS : the perfect crime

No comments: