Monday, September 22, 2008

brain explosion

I thought i'm like supposed to study today but yeah.
I did emaths paper 2 just now and i'm halfway through amaths paper i got stuck and fed up so i'm blogging.
You know what hehe i feel so full cz of KFC i farted so many times. hihihihihi.
Mom's really cute i was webcamming with her and she was waving all the wayy!!
haha she's going to Japan waleow i very jealous.
nevermind i asked her to buy me stuffs. List was out alrd. hehehe.

Dad texted me yesterday,
"If Man Utd win the match today, i give you extra $$"
then i was like, woohoo yay!
then five minutes later, he sent me another one.
"But if Man Utd lost the match today, i'm going to deduct your $$"

then i'm like wth? i prayed so hard MU would win but they draw la.
so idk cz when i called him ytd he was sleeping alrd.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I managed not to think of it for, err, five seconds.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA pathetic.

: GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
: again?
: no la. say in advance.
:* so cute hehe

No comments: