Saturday, September 13, 2008

MUGGING THE MUG

I can't believe that, i actually studied you know. Okay hehe i was studying but soon i lost my concentration so here i am, blogging. But i can't believe la. I'm studying Chem now. Physics later. Chinese tmr. I forget to bring back the chinese chengyu book argh so stupid. nevermind i will find a way. Heh, can you believe if someone say she is addicted to studying? that'd be cool. i guess i'll be one soon. yeah, studying is contagious. Muach i love.

you should get what i mean, right?


The house maid went back like, 2 days ago and will never come back again. Huh, i don't even know til my guardian told me just now. I didn't see her for long. She is gone just like that, without a word, without a farewell. I think i've been too oblivious here i just do whatever i want and i don't know what's happening in my hostel. So, i won't see her anymore? I don't know. Thinking of separation makes my heart aches. Why in the world people have to be separated. Its too painful. I don't like separation. No matter how much she pissed me off last time, i will still miss her. I should have say a goodbye, at least. And yes, of course, a thank you.

No comments: