Sunday, September 14, 2008

HELLO SUTRISNO

Hello heheh.
Sutrisno came to my house ytd haha and we supposed to continue studying, but guess what? she ended up staying over hehe and we had to share like, my small tiny bed. Can you imagine how squeezy it was? heh nevermind we didn't sleep much la. cz the whole night we were fighting over the bed,watching Monk and decided to sleep @ ard 3 but she said she was hungry so we went to 711 and bought chips hehe and cont watching Monk then til ard 5, drop dead. Hahaha

Heh, i swear it is so fun to have a roommate, like a company. Not alone, like me, everytime. Ugh but we met the most unfortunate incident. we saw my guardian on the was to bus stop. i think i'm in trouble. i'm gna be questioned later, and i still dono what to say. ugh HOW. haiya whatever. she can't do anything. the most only tell my mother. okay byebye gna watch more Monk. Hehehe till then,

No comments: