Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello ah i finally got my laptop back after some lies and cold stares.ugh who cares man.
uhyuck my tutor is here so i'll be back later. hehe gna tell you something hehehehhee









H-ello i'm back hehe you know i slept during my tuition dono why i so tired.
Okayyy so i'm not gna change my url again. it will be this ambulance one kaykay.
Sorry for the inconvinience caused. HeEHEHE

Hueimin is such a lucky girl cz she has someone that would do anything for her and she meant something for that person. How i wish you and i are like them. But its a little too impossible la.

Okay i'm sick. My nose is really blocked. and i sound so s e x y now.and i produce alotof mucus everyday. how gr8! okay idk what else to blog.
exam is coming. timetable is out. it sucks. ugh. i'm gna miss you. seriously. the time is almost up.

I keep telling myself, 'Patience is a virtue'
now, i don't really know if my length of patience is still counted as virtue.

No comments: