Friday, September 12, 2008

King of my heart

Ello :D today in school i didn't feel well, so i went home during cheena lesson. Thanks Brenda and sorry i made you ran up and down. :D i treat you otah on monday okay. the school finally allowed me to go home alone. ag, my irresponsible guardian, she didn't pick up my call. whatever.

and don't bother about my title cz it has no link to my post. I'm just addicted to the song Queen of My Heart. heheh.

saw backside on my way home so we talked about his prelim and he said he got nothing to write. I told myself, next year, it will be my turn. I don't know how i am going to face it. He said it was very hard. and it scared me up. Really, how time flies in a blink of an eye. It's scary, and awful. Seeing the stressed-up people taking prelims, i realised that our batch will be next. Gosh, i'm not ready. but I can't runaway. That's what loser does. Okay, i'm gna face O lvl. Its a slice of chip. I can do it.

I still remember when i first came to Beatty. I thought, ag, i'm going to hate this school and the people. I felt the tense being around strangers. Stupid Yohanes didn't do much help. I was practically alone. but little did i know, i meet my friends of life. and i love them. I used to blame God, why he decided to put me in this school but now, i thank God for his decision.

The crazy moments of "lacro-s", my stolen first kiss, cutting the fringe session, skip music lessons, made fun of Rosalind Lee. Haha those simply made the year a meaningful and worth one. & this year, even faster. It will soon be the end of 2008 and 2009 will come and replace it. I don't know why i'm talking all this crap, but yeah this year is another year of memory.

What i realise, i haven't accomplish any of my new year resolution. I still sleep/eat/dont pay attention in class. I still lazy blablabla. Candies, you got so much to catch up on.

I always know that looking back at our tears would make me laugh, but i never knew that looking back at our laughters would make me cry. The clock ticks so fast, time accelerates without you even noticing.

One moment you're in primary school,
the next day you find yourself in high school uniform.
One day you and your girlfriends swore to one another how you guys will be friends forever,
the next year, you don't even know where she is.
One night you find yourself blinded by love,
the next day you are heartbroken.
One spring you find yourself with your secondary school friends,
the next summer you are with completely different bunch of people.
One birthday you spent with your bestfriends,
the next birthday you find yourself spending with someone else, not knowing where were the last year bestfriends.
One day you didn't have the courage to speak up to someone,
the next day you find out that you never have the chance again.
As years pass, we thought and reminisce what we had learnt and encountered.
We always wish that something could return,
but always to no avail.
It is fantasy, because when it's gone, it really is.
So, cherish your life.
Life is a plain sheet of paper.
You choose what to write or draw
Others can suggest what you can do to that paper
But the decision lies in you,
whatever turns out, it's your choice, your way, your life
Others' opinion might be considered, but not to be taken seriously.
Everyone is special in their own way.
It's your life, afterall.

No comments: