Thursday, September 18, 2008

i miss tutu kueh.

Hula. i am posting today. Chem test today was suckyyyy.
& chinese oral. ugh, don't talk about it la. feel like slapping myself.
i gave all sort of funny reasons and examples. like, what? cleaning the whole school?
i don't even know the chinese words of advice. oh i am pathetic. i need serious help.

So tmr is chinese test and exam is in less than a week. I'm so unprepared. I don't know what else to say. oh yeah. i am in the toilet, hiding from my stupid guardian. and oh yeah one more thing. I just realised that i have so many undone homeworks. g8 g8 g8 i haven't revise, so many homework. and i haven't break the record of not sleeping in class.

And insomnia can you go away because you've been disturbing my body cycle. later my beloved MrNg scold me i very heart pain one. hehehehehe. don't bother this para. i just miss MrNg too much. An hour per day isn't enough. hehehehe

I really gtg, cz piles of homework waiting for me.
oh lastly, Arwin Suryasin please remember to bring tomorrow.
Hey your name rhymes.

No comments: