Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy sad mood

Yoyo i fell asleep w/ my laptop on my lap. Its for the dont know how many times alrd.
Hehehehehehe i made a life decision that not even once would occur to me.
That's it. I'm moving on. That chapter is the last episode. I'm filming the new episode.
See who's the next star. The recent star got Oscar for the good acting. (clapso*)
Oh i've found the next star. The name is, Examination. I think i should held a movie screening regarding my life. or maybe i shouldn't. This is indeed the best decision i've ever made. But i feel uneasy. Argh what am i talking about.

What i realise, those few conversation we had, we've always been quarreling. You always say something that makes me angry, or just simply disappointed. Do you have any idea how many times you've disappoint me. Its more than what you think. People always disappoint me. The truth is always painful. That's why i prefer living in fantasy. But i think that's not what i shall do. I always forgive you, talk to you casually again, but you still somehow have to make me angry. Is it my fault for being overly sensitive, or its yours for being totally oblivious.

I'm the one to be blamed. Yes its my fault. You're always right. You always done the correct thing, and i always feel the wrong way. Yeah that's how it is supposed to be right. Its funny with the word, "supposed-to-be". You're supposed to be my sweetest memory. I'm supposed to be smiling now. We're supposed to be happy. Okay well, at least, you are.

Nevermind if you don't understand. Sometimes i think that i should take Lit. because i usually end up writing/talking/thinking/typing/saying the thing that me myself also don't understand. Its funny. Yeah that's basically human.

I will love today because it'll be a complete studying day! Haha i will lock myself in my room and do only studying, and only studying. I will throw my laptop down to the tennis court. So no distractions. hehehehheehhee you'll see me on stage getting top students prize. (heh, in my dream) okay byebye.

OHHHHHH i have one last thing.
Pepper died yesterday. I just came back from his burial.
Inililahiwainahiroziun.

No comments: