Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yoyoyo its really dark here cos my brothers are asleep coz they have school tmr heehee i dont have. yeah so i have to be really silent. and Mom is beside me trying to figure out how to use msn cz apparently she has been using Andrew's and now she'll use hers.
And do you know that her nick is ,"Always love u" at first i thought dono who then turned out to be my mom. She's rly weird nowadays and -.- she just told dad that she's going for belly dancing. OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? i burst into laughter when i heard my dad said," you know how old are you or not?" omg damn funny lah/ idk what happen to her these days.

okay so basically today's spent with mom @ office.office's com is spoiled and i was rly bored to hell.

tmr gna get my bro's wallet -.- okay nothing else. im real bored. I miss pentolan's and park's wife.

No comments: