Sunday, November 4, 2007

AH this damn thing

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
i dont feel like blogging now.
damn sleepy and tmr we have the bloodeh choir prektis.
so, i will just tell you something
I AM VERY VERY ANGRY NOW BCZ I CANT GO TO THE CHALET OKAY!!!!!!!
they will enjoy while i suffer HAIKKKKK
okay today was basically fun. very fun indeed!

HAHA now my room got this friction sound vry sickening
i think got some some insects dancing or fcking HAHA
i dont give a damn
just get the hell out of my room and stop making that annoying voice ouch!
ohmegot today i am vry fated to meet lizard and friends.
wekkk i met a lizard just now damn disgusting one. shit lah man

my left eye is red now and i better take out my lenses or else i will go bling WEE
i dont want that to happen.
later i cant see his beautiful smile anymore HAHA~
joking lah who the hell want to see his freaing face huh?!
i am sick lah. HAHA just bear with me, will you?
cz i have moodswing one.
sometimes i can like him so much and want to see his face so badly
sometimes i can feel so sick of him and feel like kicking his flat-ass.
my god now i am sick soooo HAHA i may perform my awesome kicking soon!

okay lah just now i say i dont feel like blogging
but i end up blogging so long.
okay maybe not so long. quite lah huh.
bye people see you ard
ciao!

ps: (bloodeh choir and bloodeh pearl)

No comments: