Monday, November 19, 2007

aloha!
haha tell you something
i cut my hair yess
NOOOOOO!!! now my hair is as short as monkey tail. ahhhhh
i dont like means i hate
i feel like crying nowwwwwwwww
although it was cut by pieter lim, the most 'yaw' hairstylist in town.
haha but whats the point adow.please i hate it
now i look like erm ten years older hoek

and i mistook my mom's slimming pill as my headache pill
it causes me to pangsai more than usual people do
like i go to toilet every 5 minutes
abit exaggerating.
even just now when he cut my hair, i went to toilet twice
imagine he cut halfway i said,'sorry i want to go to toilet'
hahahahaha ii am laughing!!

sosososososososo i will be up for a shopping trip agn tmr yay!
gonna get myself a pair of stokings
mom just gave me money sooo i guess im quite rich now ^^

mandy is enjoying herself at thailand the elephant
i hope she remember to get me an elephant
and maybe dione alsooo hahahahaha
i miss genting highland ohh

okay i will end here cz im studying physics now
become so studious now.
effect from someone heehee

PS: happy advanced birthday.hope you grow more man oh

No comments: