Thursday, November 22, 2007

hi everybody.i am here o share something for you.if you have read mel's post them you will understand. its right. what's the point of living when it just gives us miseries,worries,sadness and yes,in the end we will die.we will.noboby can escape from death.i dont know. i am just getting more and more emotional these past few days. besides,i am starting to show my fragile side. i dont know why.i keep on crying and crying.sometimes,even,i dont know why.

and people,please.i plead you.if you cant fulfill your promise,dont ever,ever give me hope. you dont need to try to make me happy while in the end, you will break everything and downed me.
its like you bring me high up to the sky and drop me down so so suddenly. and i still cant figure out why i am still crying. i know it isnt the best solution. but sorry,its just how i express myself.

i dont want to make the same mistake again for the second time.

lets stop it candies. stop being so emotional. HEHE i used the face mask and its damn damn shiok.so nice so cool so cofortable but HAHAHAHHA i look like ghost. but vry nice.now my face so smooth. and my hair,,eventually it grows very fast and and i quite happy. :] i want shopping shopping shopping and shopping. yes yes i shopped alot but its not enough!! oh god i am getting more and more shopaholic.hehe but you can ask those shoppers, shooping gives you this kind of feeling when you feel very satisfied,very rich,very very happy and you will like to carry many many bags so that you will look like you shopped alot. maybe thats not you. but that is me.

theres nothing but the rain here. and isnt anyone trying to find me? i just hope tomorrow will be a better day.

PS: i miss that guy
PPS:i dont miss singapore
PPPS: but i miss beatty

No comments: