Sunday, November 25, 2007

hola yeah yeah! junia has came back from here very short trip to singapore.she said she bought alot of stuffs which make me so jealous now.but nvm.i also shopped today.bought alot cannot say alr too many.so shiok i shopped with mommy so she paid all -yay!- thats the pleasure of shopping with ur mom.sometimes theres the disadvantage.she knows which outfit suits you which is not.but when you come to like sth and she doesnt,she will insist you not to buy it. HAHA but nvm.most of the thing i pointed,she will buy.dont know what happen.maybe she just won a jackpot. i hope she will win everyday.HAHA :]]]

oh talking abt mom,she received harsh sms-es from the fake-buttock lady.im not sure if its the bitch but its pretty much yes.cz theres no one that's as childish as her. yucky women. wait and see,i wont let you go!! this incident remembered me with the 25/10/07 incident.the sms-es from the so-not-gentleman lil boy kid.that was the first time i saw a guy who doesnt appreciate girl,or should i say,woman? this lil 'gaychick' here is wiyogo. he said sth tht hurt me,even it wasnt meant for me,but i bolded tht before tht i dont like someone tease my friend. yes,i dont.

these days have been rather boring and empty.maybe without his presence,i feel quite terrible. kinda enthusiast to welcome him back HAHA. but too bad,when he came back i will be flying off to jakarta.i just hope he can make it earlier. :[

i am rly craving for tops and bottoms and shoes and accesories and stockings and all. i will only be satisfied if i have fulled my wardrobe ^-^ shopping in indo seems like so fun cz i can practice my being-a-customer act HAHA.dont know what.cz we can reduce to price from what they gave us so i guess its pretty fun :D i need a programme which can make me lose my eating appetite and increase my shopping appetite.oh no,better reduce both. and the lighting so loud im so scared now so scared.omg im crying i cant bear the soung shit mommy where are you?!?!? hiks help me pray so that it can go softer or just go away and get lost!!

listening to a song vry nice vry nice i love it.love and oh ya i miss them. shit gtg!

PS: i still miss you

No comments: