Friday, November 30, 2007

hola im at home real bored now.
but it will end soon cz i'll be going out.
guess im getting the superman shirt i saw that time.
hope they still have stocks left.
today is 30th nov which means the Panasonic awards day.im not gonna miss that surely!

tmr is saturday weekend and i hvnt planned anything to do.
my pals are all up for exams and im being left alone
kinda sad but yeah,i must accept.

hereee it is raining..so heavily and so heavenly :] i love
i want money now im broke i spent all my money at the cheese popcorn i've been craving since 10 years agooo!!

nowadays,im starting to think of sth to do when i grow up.
i dont want to leave it and go undecided until then.
so im thinking of what i shd do next time.
but im still undecided,cz i keep on changing.

ytd i wanted to do graphic design, then today i change to photography
and maybe now im thinking of advertising. or mass communication.
im not gonna do marketing for sure. and maybe yeah i shall take photography as my second subject cz i like photography.

you know,sometimes i just cant understand my mom's thinking.
she insists me to be a doctor
and i just found out it is cz doctor can earn alot of money.
or she says i can do medicine. just sth to do with life health.

i thought we must do sth we like and enjoy,
not sth that we can earn money but uninterested in it.
what's is the point of doing sth we dislike?
when biology is the sub i hate the most,she wants me to change my geog to bio.
she says,why study geography? no use! do you want to be a farmer next time?

but please mom i like it. and i hate bio.! you should support me instead of discouraging me like this! studying isnt what that is useful and can make us earn alot
but its more to what we like and enjoy studying.
if the whole world want to be doctor,
then who take up the rest of the job?

im pretty angry with that kind of mind set
yeah but im her daughter and i have no right to face my opinion.
she will just say,"you no manners!"
okay im tired.
once i say i want to take photography, she started scolding me.

OKAY FINE MAYBE I WILL JUST GO AND JOIN MISS TEEN ASIA. OR MISS UNIVERSE.
HECK CARE ABT ALL MY STUDIES. :S

No comments: