Friday, November 2, 2007

oh my life is friggin bored

Oh lifee ohh lifeeeeeee
it can get so fun exciting and enjoyable
but it also can get so bored dead and colourless.
and yes you're right i am encountering th second one.
oh my god my holiday has been boring and dead and ah i feel like smacking anything
i edited thousands of pictures,listened to billion songs, read million books
but still still i cant get through these daysssssss.
i miss the school days. duh i miss them so much
and yes sure i cant wait for the 6th nov.canttt wait..
i am not nervous. okay fine maybe a little bit.
but i am more excitedd HAHA cz i get to see my beloved friends yeah
anyway people,suggest me something to do rather than sleep,eat and read.
i've had enough of those.
ciao!

something found at e3's blog HAHA laylaylay the potato barbeque chip he dmn funny right?!

No comments: