Thursday, November 29, 2007

" hidup ini panggung sandiwara cerita"

okay.i forget what to blog now. so sad.
btw,i bought a watch from Levi's vry nice one i like it! Love.\
and i am so sad cz i cant go shopping today and i've spent alot from mommy's credit card.
i hope the billing won't come before my departure *pray*

i must also consider the money i spent.
cz my mom often tells me that money aren't easy to earn now.
and my father doesnt have any moneymaker machine.
hope he has.so i can just click whatever amount of money i want.
oh so shiokk!ah i want.

now sing dollar is incresing so much that my parents' burden is incresing now.
that means my daily expenses is getting more and more.i must think more maturely.
i know i cant stop my shopping hobby,so instead of using the xtra money,
i must use my weekly allowance.
so i must save more money. in case of emergency*
(emergency here means HEHE godaan buat shopping)

time flies rly fast. its one more month to my departure to sg.
and my brother hasnt confirm whether to continue his study here or sg.
sometimes i feel i rly dont want to go back to sg and i wanna stay here forever.
but sometimes its the other way round. i rly feel i want to go back to sg at that moment.
that second. :]

HAHA i am watching one extragavant show vry funny i keep on laughing.
they are talking abt what do you think beauty means?
then they say girls look beautiful if they are confident and carefree.
they are okay with the way they are. which i think its quite true :]

whatever.i am so sad now.
i ate alot and now i feel so lazy to move.
and this candies sutanto here is becoming more and more studious.
maybe i am the next top student :D

oh btw congrats for Honey for being accepted at CHIJ Toa Payoh
and jia you for Diana. hope she gets a school soon :]
and the others, good luck for the upcoming test ;)

im rly missing the satay from Kalimantan. so nice
i want to eat and im going tmr. maybe.
"oh-oh" i am dying tmr i have tuition frm 8-12 yaw
chem then physics. shitty right?!
my head can just explode and my eyes can just burst out 0-0

and this holiday isnt relaxing
but its burden-ing .huh
i have lot tons hell of homework to do every single day and i have no time to break.
except for weekend and maybe during 'some' tuition i have some entertainment

i need a break. i rly need one

No comments: