Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I need a hug

yo! and YO! and YOOO!!! if you are asking for my feeling right now, okay,now much.im still the emo ones.im not sure what i feel now or who am i exactly thinking of. why is my life getting more and more complicated?please,i want to go back to my usual self.i cant face this condition.maybe i aint that strong but whatever. this is getting me very sick.

i laugh lesser than i usually do. i cry more than i usually do.i keep quiet more than i usually do.

yuck alot of mosquitos bite me. and amaths is rly killing me. i hope someone can calm me down. i need a calmer machine right now that can calm me down at the speed of light. you know,before i plug in this internet cabel here,i think of alot of think to blog. but once i log in to blogger,i have nothing to blog. huh,weird,eh?

i went tuition like usual,then had lunch with my brother,sherly and eric.=.= it is a vry short lunch nearby.sherly was as usual,noisy and straightforward.and eric,yeah as usual too.except that he is getting more and more weird. i wont tell you why.

how many time must i say? please people please.dont ever ever gimme hope if you arent sure whether its possible or not. dont dont ever bring me high up and drop me down. just like that. i've encountered that before.and i dont want that to happen for the second time.
maybe you guys just dont understand me quite well. honestly,i aint hard to understand.its just how you see me from different angles. thats why,dont judge a book from its cover

PS: and i cant stop thinking about you

No comments: