Saturday, January 5, 2008

C : hey you, why you blocked me on msn?
W: did i?
C:don't act stupid i knew it. tell me why.
W: i don't like you.
C: as in?
W: i don't know how to explain it.

i dont know why this boy keeps on blocking me on msn. i rly feel fucked up by him okay. its been like a couple of times then he unblocked me agn. & now he blocks me agn. i have no idea why. when i ask him that was his answer. okay, well, blame everything on me. i shall, nope, MUST be blamed on everything OKAY. well, i understand, you can blame it on me i dont mind. to be honest, im tired of all those attitude that you guys gave me. DID I DO STH WRONG? whatever.

i went to Sim Lim Tower just now with mommy. she went to repair her spoilt projector. and we were there for quite sometimes. after that we went to orchard and walked ard. you know LV? their boutique is always packed with people. there wasnt any single day that no people queued. Zara was like a fish market. clothes everywhere and people everywhere. i bought the slippers i have been dying for.

i dono why im blogging so monoton-ly today. i have no mood you know. im not even sure that anyone wants to visit my blog. or anyone had visited my blog. i always think that people who commited suicide was the stupidest person on earth. they did that usually cz of overly depressed or facing problems that cant be solved. back then, i didnt know how they feel. but maybe now i come to understand their feeling. fuck. why am i thinking this way? fuck those assholes. fuck.



am i that unlikable?

No comments: