Monday, January 21, 2008

SOMEONE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS WHEN SHE HAS GONE

i was listening to itunes when suddenly this song i believe i can fly was played. & all of sudden i think of my grandmother. she is always in my heart. you know she liked this song i believe i can fly and i always laughed at her when she sang. she told me that she believed she can fly. cz someday she will touch that sky, run through the opened door,spread her wings and fly away. she also said that no matter what she will always be there to take care of me, be my guardian angel.

i dont know what she meant cz i was a young little girl. but now i know. this feeling of missing her presence, makes me realise, how much she loved me. im sure she still does now. im regretting now.

remembering the last time she touched my hand and kissed it, saying that she loved me. she told me to respect my parents and be a good girl. never to let myself into trouble. i thought she was just conducting her usual nagging session. but i was wrong. that was the last time she nagged at me. it wasnt a nag. but it was her last moment message for us. it goes to all her grandchildren. her hand was cold and she was trembling. doctor said she can go anytime. but she chooses until all of us was there, then she took her step.

you dont know how sad it was when they criminated her. they put it in sth like xray then close the gate. after that we were supposed to say our last words, but noone seemed to be able to speak. there was tears, sobs, screamings, and all. she is just one great great person.

No comments: